Monday, April 6, 2009

RYANANDBRENT UPDATE: RYANANDBRENT NOW INTERNETS MOST PROMINENT RYANANDBRENT

Google it and weep Evansville, Illinois Ryan and Brent, Hellafied Funk Crew Ryan and Brent, Panic at the Disco! Ryan and Brent, and our most hated Ryan and Brent rivals myspace.com/ryanandbrent. You two look ridiculous.

Back on December 5th I complained that we here at Ryanandbrent (Me and Ryan) were only the third most prominent Ryan and Brent on the Internet....which was needless to say an outrage.

How did we make this improbable rise to glory? Through making lots of posts featuring the words Ryanandbrent? Was it because of those stickers I made that say "Google Ryan and Brent and then click on Ryanandbrent.blogspot.com and then read and comment on said blog please, your pals, Ryanandbrent" (I used a small font) that I stuck all over the Royal York Subway Station? Is it because we're just that awesome?

Yes, yes, and yes.

But obviously I would be remiss not to mention the biggest factor, lying to Germans about Gemcraft. Don't worry pals there's plenty more lies to come. I've recently figured out that you can drop your purple stuff onto monster stuff like a bomb, very shortly I will know enough about Gemcraft to actually write a Complete Gemcraft Level 34 Walkthrough.

So what's next for Ryanandbrent? The Senate? Ryan writing something? Stopping the reliance on the crutch that three things is the optimal number of things to list when writing?

Yes, probably not, and never.

Until then....

Guten Tag, ich gebe zu ich war am Anfang entzückt.

3 comments:

Brent said...

Just watching the Jays game via the Tigers feed now and found yet another reason why I wish I lived in classy Detroit instead of stupid Toronto.

"THREE PLAY

Tigers hit 3 or more home runs bring in copy of box score and receive free roast beef sandwich."

In this economy?
How can you make money with your amazing deals Arby's? How? I wish I was eating five sandwiches paid for with five Canadian dollars right now.

Ryan said...

I saw that commercial and immediately thought of you...

Anonymous said...

what is with you and Arby's?! BLECH!!