Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dear Ryanandbrent.com

I’m sending you this article in hopes that I may too be considered for the opening left by Ryan. Though my name is actually Dave, my middle name is Ryan and I’m hoping that, combined with my superior writing skills just might get me consideration…

Submitted for the approval, of the ryanandbrent society, I call this story (throws sand into fire) “The tale of the quarterbacks sister”

Now unlike the real Ryan who always amazed me with his ability to come up with new and unique story idea’s I’m taking this baby straight from today’s news…Here

Now I know that we’re all tired of Brett Favre stories, but c’mon this is good stuff here…and before I start let’s all just clear the air here, I know what everyone’s thinking….

Brett Favre’s sister is a smokeshow…

now obviously I don't mean that in the way most of you are thinking...I mean just because she was arrested for meth doesn't mean she smokes THAT much, I meant in in terms of her looks. Her chestnut hair, the way she wears it in that "I just got arrested in a meth bust and I don't care how it looks" kinda way (even though you just know she spent all morning on that). Her ghostly pale complexion, (I wonder if that's how ghost Ryan looks now) and those deep sunken beautiful eyes that seem to look directly into your soul...

dammit I'm distracted now...how did Ryan do this on a bi-monthly basis???

All I can think about is how bad I want to piledrive Brett Favre's sister, what's that...you're unfamiliar with that position??

well lucky for you readers I'm not afraid to push the limits...check out the ol' piledriver Here

...I'm so sorry

-Dave Jett

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*woof*

Beverley Herd said...

are you two gay? Ryan and Bent?

Brent said...

If it's gay to love someone, no matter their sex then maybe.

Brent said...

That last comment was misleading. No, we totally covered this back in 2008

(http://ryanandbrent.blogspot.com/2008/06/this-is-not-gay-wedding-countdown.html)