Saturday, May 28, 2011

Chappy Bday Cryan

Happy Birthday Friend. Twenty one years, that's a long time to live.

Longtime me's will remember those immortal lyrics from Depression Obsession's hit song Happy Birthday Friend. (myspace.com/depressionobsession BUY A T-SHIRT!)

That was my present to Ryan five years ago today.

TODAY: Well, here's a picture that I can absolutely promise that pinkag did not help me with.
Also that speech bubble is supposed to read "I love Ryanandbrent.blogspot.com."

Not "I love ribbs.com"....although that sounds like a great site as well.

If you look carefully you can see that I got Kyle to sign it as well.


This picture references several moments from Happy Birthday Friend, which were themselves references from real life.

Bdayatrayal: RYAN DID NOT INVITE ME TO HIS SIXTH BIRTHDAY PARTY!
I WENT OVER TO HIS HOUSE AND RANG THE DOORBELL AND THE PARTY WAS GOING ON AND HIS MOM HAD TO AWKWARDLY TELL ME TO GO AWAY!!!

THEN THEY WALKED TO THE PARK RIGHT BY MY HOUSE AND I WAS ON THE PORCH AND I STARTED CRYING! THIS IS THE TWENTIETH ANNIVERSARY OF THAT TERRIBLE DAY!

I got my revenge though.

Cryan: We were pretty certain there was a monster in the sewer system behind our houses. It made strange bumpy noises, coincidentally it made these noises whenever a car passed over it.
Graham also claims to have seen something with a crocodile mouth.

These claims remain unsussed as Ryan REFUSED to go searching through the wet, filthy sewer, probably because he was scared and would CRY!

He became Cryan from that day forth. Hahaha revenge is a dish best served dimly remembered twenty years later.

So....yeah, those are my main memories of twenty one years of experiencing Ryan birthdays.

Oh and that time I nailed him with a shaving cream pie as he got on the school bus.

But that tale is being saved for another time.

*Pours bucket of water on the fire and then chases his friends who left him all alone by the camp fire after the completion of the scary tales.*

No comments: