Saturday, January 24, 2009

Problem Solving


Dammit Brent! i wanted the first post of 2009...You can only imagine my disappointment after logging on last night to write my "first blog of 2009" entry, only to find your post about kyle standing closer to fires. And while I do agree with your stance, I have to pretend to be nice to kyle for the next 8 days because he invited me to the raps game next Sunday.

Fortunately A new problem arose yesterday that was blog worthy...

Ever since we moved into our little downtown apartment, we've had a host of minor problems...radiators not working, radiators working too well, no hot water, clogged drains, etc... and we always just assumed it was because it was an old building...until yesterday.

yesterday my lovely roomate was diagnosed with shingles, (a disease that as far as I knew, was only for old people) how could this happen? It was then i realized the only explanation for all these problems was that we had a ghost. A radiator breaking, hot water hogging, shingles giving ghost.

At the same time I was becoming increasingly concerned with global warming...which is when I thought to myself "what if there was a way to solve both these problems?" And at that very moment the idea struck me...Ghost Power!!!

unlike many forms of energy currently in use, ghost power is a 100% clean source of energy. In addition to this it is completely renewable and powerful. did you know that one medium sized ghost can provide enough energy to power a small city for 17 days?

As an added bonus, houses that were previously unsellable due to haunting concerns now skyrocket in value, ending the real estate crisis in the states, and thus ending the depression.

And there you have it...global warming, the depression, and my apartment concerns all solved with one solution.

3 comments:

Brent said...

Who ya gonna call?

The County Water District Utility Company: Ghost Power Division!!!!

Also probably a dermatologist of some sort.

Anonymous said...

wait... ghosts?

and also: whatchya gonna do with all that ectoplasm? hmm?!

Anonymous said...

p.s.: i LOVE the illustration, you're giving me a run for my money so to speak ;)