Monday, March 29, 2010

HILARIOUS JOKE THRILLS FAMILY

IS NOW, PERHAPS EVEN MORE FUNNY THREE MONTHS LATER

It was Christmas dinner.

My brother was late.

There was a pie there.

Sometimes the incredible Ryanandbrent jokes just write themselves.

Take a moment to think how you would blend these factors together to make the entire room bust with laughter……..TIMES UP KYLE!

“Hey Mark, you should try the Lemon Meringue Pie. I think you’ll find it to be, much like yourself (pause for added emphasis) QUITE TARTY!”

The only problem was that no one laughed.

They must not have heard me I thought.

“QUITE TARTY!!!!!”

Alright, they heard me both times. Maybe they just didn’t understand the greatness I had bestowed upon them.

“You see, Mark was late, or TARDY to dinner. And the pie is quite TARTY. Do you see what I did there? Do you all? You may now commence laughing.”

So it turns out they just didn’t think it was funny.

I hate my family.

Almost as much as I hate Kyle. Kyle Shiaman. The Kyle Shiaman who lives right near me but still won't hang out in my tiny, box of an apartment.

I hate Scott on a level between the two.

It’s not all for naught though, stay tuned for when I'll relate more bunny eggs-amples of my holiday puns. (I figure if I prepare my puns in advance it will go over better.)

My well-crafted Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled Passover Pinkas joke promises to bring the house down at Passover '10 (which, correct me if I'm wrong is the Hebrew holiday celebrating that time when Yahweh turned the Dead Sea into salty brine and then pickled Moses.)

Lastly, Go Duke.

No comments: