Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Imaginary RyanandBrent Readers Unite!

Dear Imaginary Readers:

I realize I haven't been the best blogger of late, it's not that I don't care about you, or that I've lost my passion for writing, or even that I've been busy. My disappearance from the interweb stems from something much more serious...a broken heart.

Perhaps you remember a blog I wrote back on June 19th titled "dear imaginary readers" in which I asked our readers to take me to the zoo (a very reasonable request given the circumstances). Well none of you stepped up, and it hurt...

Sure, I eventually went a few weeks later anyways, and though it was awesome it just wasn't quite what I had envisioned. I pictured our loyal readers coming to pick me up in a limo, and being pushed around in a wagon while being fed grapes and sunflower seeds. And I certainly envisioned there being penguins...seriously, how am I supposed to have fun at the zoo without penguins???

The hurt got even worse a few months later after sharing my epic checkers win with all of you and not one of you congratulated me in the comments section! Do you even realize how big of a comeback that was? Do you??? And I don't even want to talk about how embarrassed I was after realizing the NCA (national checkers association) was in fact a figment of my imagination and not a real thing.

Things spiraled downhill pretty quickly after that, I spent a lot of time in my room crying. I even started to doubt whether you imaginary readers were real...

But I'm ready to put the past behind us, because we must unite. There is trouble on the horizon for RyanandBrent. The website that you imaginary readers rely on for your monthly entertainment may be in Jeapordy. I can't discuss details right now, all I can say is that you can blame Scott Rusell, not the CBC announcer the other one (I assume there are only two)

may god have mercy on us all....

1 comment:

Floormat said...

Congrats on the checkers win.

Better?

Seriously though, quite amusing...

...Or I'm just bored as fuck.

Your choice.