Thursday, November 17, 2011

Beard Present: The Gift that Keeps on Growing (Act 3: How Many Acts Do Plays Usually Have?)

Boy character: We could just celebrate Orthodox Christmas this year....by January I may have found a new job for present money.

Girl character: Do I look like a smelly Hungarian?

B: ....That would be offensive but I've never met a Hungarian person so I can neither confirm nor deny that stereotype.

G: Okay, how about this, we'll call a present truce for this year. If we both get nothing, then that's the same as us both getting something. Right?

B: WHAT! Maybe in Communist Hungary it is! Not getting something is called every day. Are you trying to say that everyday is truce Christmas? Are there 364 Truce Jesus' that I don't know about?

G: Okay, we could just get each other a "free" gift sort of thing.

B: Augh, not like those stupid coupon books that lazy guys get their girlfriends that promise things like "50% off your next I wuv woo".

G: No, I got one of those once and it was basically full of coupons that said "7 for 1 Sex for Foreplay." And the expiry dates weren't until 2020."

B: Actually those might not be such a bad..

G: NO...it can be like something you mentioned before, I can force you to come out with me and my friends to get to know them. Since I know you will hate doing it that makes it a present.

B: Only if I finally get to grow a beard in return.

G: No no no, I'll think of something else.

B: But I'm not working in an office now, this is the only time I can get away with growing one....TOO LATE YOU SAID DEAL.

(Boy Character runs away, how enthralling! Will this exciting tale wrap up before Christmas? MAYBE!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

En seçkin erotik shop 'lar arasında yer alan firmamızda bütün sex shop ürünlerini güvenle alabilirsiniz kapıda ödeme seçeneğimiz vardır paketlerin üzerinde seks shop ve benzeri reklamlar bulunmaz, tamamen gizli gönderim yapılır