Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Remember When Ryan Used To Post Things About Stuff...

Yeah that was pretty sweet...

Well not to worry readers! I'm back! and in my blogging absence (blogsence?) I've stockpiled story upon story that will thrill you beyond your wildest dreams...In the coming weeks you can expect such fantastic stories as..

that time i tried to scare a group of canadian geese only to be viciously attacked, narrowly escaping with my life...

baseball fight! (the beer pour misunderstanding)

Lessons learned from halloween (a report on why running into glass paintings is hazardous)

An in depth report on why charmander is the best pokemon ever!

...and prolly some other things

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chamander sucks

Brent said...

That looks like CJ's spelling and well-known Squirtle man-crush to me.

Brent said...

my new ippod can go ok tjw net. I am typing this feet away drom mu CPU. This I will never use aga

in.

Brent said...

it took him five minutes... to type the above alphabet soup trainwreck. five aggravatingly slow minutes. OH GOD THE HUMANITY!!!!!

Brent said...

tjat was nt brent. brnt is n his i-pod, stinka si on the CPU.

Anonymous said...

my bad.