Sunday, August 17, 2008

Here are some puns.

Canadian Christopher Neil sentenced in pedophile trial in Thailand.

Well, you do the Thai, you do the time.

I came up with this next pun after realizing that Tim Hortons and Timothy's had astonishingly similar names (both contain the first name Timothy or derivations thereof) and wanted to come up with my own coffee shop name.

So my idea was for it to be called "Horton Serves a Brew".

In quotes that brought up zero results in Google, which I believe makes it un-sueable for copyright infringement.

Are either or those even puns? Hmm, this was a pretty terrible blog entry, as penance here's a picture of me eating two double scoop ice cream cones in front of a hungry four year old.


Later on he cried. He was being a Drama Dairy Queen, or you could say I "Basked" in "Robbin'" him of ice cream......CJ stood for "Ceriously Jilted".

I "Played-mean" and he "Screamed."

It was a "Rocky Road" of emotions.

Something something "Rum Raisin" CJ was sad, something something, "Chunky Monkey".

That Pralines and Cream pun was a bit of a stretch.

Alright I think that's enough.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG.

Brent said...

Oh Milky Goodness?

Am I Omitting a Memorable Giveaway?

Did CJ deserve Other Mean Gestures?

Etc. to infinity

Anonymous said...

omg.= IT WAS SO FUNNY.

DAMN CAPSLOCK.