Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Overweight!

I did it!!!

Last night I officially became overweight* with a meal that would have made Michael Phelps proud...check this out Michael.

appetizers
  • Table bread 1/2 loaf with 2 oz. butter.... 403 calories, 46 g. of fat
  • Mushrooms Neptune 1 serving (i'm assuming that means the whole platter right?) 380 calories, 31g of fat (and very possibly much. much more)
  • Calamari (once again assuming 1 serving means entire platter) 646 calories, 36g of fat
  • 1/4 serving of crab and cheese dip...278 calories, 18.6g of fat.

Entree

  • Keg Size New York Peppercorn Steak...1113 calories, 76.3g of fat
  • Garlic Mashed Potatoes...382 calories...22.1g of fat
  • Baked Parmesan Tomato...38 calories, 1.7g of fat

Other peoples food

Fortunately for me C.J. was sick, and apparently does not like prime rib, and as always my dad filled up on pop, and then overestimated his eating abilities...

  • C.J's small prime rib...794 calories, 64g of fat.
  • 1/3 of dad's Keg size prime rib...443 calories, 36.3g of fat
  • C.J's frizzled onions...138 calories, 7.1g of fat.
  • Dad's vegetable medley, 124 calories, 1.2g of fat.

Dessert

  • Billy Miner Pie (keg size)...884 calories, 36g of fat
  • stealthy bite of cj's brownie sundae while he wasn't looking...???

Totals: 5,623 calories, 376.3g of fat (not including the keg size extra spicy caesar because no nutritional information was available)


To put that into perspective the average healthy male should consume 2500 calories, and 70-80g of fat in an entire day. I easily doubled the calories, and almost put 5 times the amount of fat in my body in a span of an hour.


hmmm, I just realized this entire blog consisted of me listing my dinner, and had nothing interesting whatsoever...much like brents blog about puns (zing!)** To make it up to you here is a picture of a baby penguin.





*overweight according to the BMI
** your puns were actually pretty good

4 comments:

Brent said...

Note 1: Billy Miner pie is delicious

Note 2: My number one Dungavell family restaurant memory was when CJ ordered the "Mucho Nachos" off the kids menu and got himself psyched about how awesome they would be...only to be crushed when he received his small plate of tortilla chips and a cup of red sauce.

Note 3: Perdita Felician was just breaking down a race and mentioned "I don't really like the term favorite." Sure you don't Perdita, sure you don't.

And with that this comment had ten times the content of your entry.
(zing)*


*I am just jealous of your eating abilities in comparison to mine...I could only finish half of my sweet potato last night.

Alright this is way too long.

Ryan said...

Don't sell those Mucho Nachos short, If I recall correctly there were a few pieces of grated cheese melted on top...

Anonymous said...

damn that made me really hungry.

Ryan said...

Yeah I know, that penguin does look delicious