Monday, June 9, 2008

Misc.

Everyone who drives slower than me is old and doesn't know what they are doing.
Everyone who drives faster than me is dangerous, and a menace to all our safety.
People who drive at the same speed as me are annoying and blind spot hazards.

With the advent of the Internet, and all its wonders, I find mannequins to be far less attractive.

The twist ending of The Happening should be that it was all an M. Night Shyamalan dream.
He then slowly awakes turns to the camera and says "I shouldn't make that, that would be an awful movie."

Three Things I care far less about now than I did in Grade 2, 1) Peer pressure 2) Cursive writing and 3) The Suntots

Three Things I care about far more now than I did in Grade 2, 1) Showing people who care about things how little I care about that particular thing 2) Proper, comma, usage and 3) The Smoggies

I have no recollection of how the Billy Goats Gruff Story ends. I'm going to postulate that the goats become scared once they realize a Troll is under the bridge that they wish to cross. First they look for an alternate way to cross the chasm, but there isn't one. They try to get a beaver to cut a tree down that they can use to bridge the gap, but the beavers union wants an outrageous amount of goat dollars to commission the job.

Eventually the goats decide to make a run for it, and just like in the real wild, the Troll only eats the old and the sick, in this case being Grandpa Goat. The rest of the goats make it across the bridge to Goat City where they quickly forget about the troll and go about grazing and other goat like activities.

The thing I like about my version, is that it teaches children how it really goes down in the wild.
I would also think about replacing the bridge with a field, and the troll for a pack of wolves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMAO. i love the M. Night thing.