Monday, June 16, 2008

This Is NOT a Gay Wedding Countdown Blog....Yet

As can be clearly seen I spent about zero seconds picking a name and layout for this blog endeavor (blogdeavor?).

The naming style I haphazardly chose is apparently a common one...for people about to get married.

For example: sarahandchristian.com, daveandlyndsay.com, and what I believe to be the first man-robot woman wedding blog mitchandmolly2008.wordpress.com

Heck even friend of Ryan and Brent, PJ is getting in on the wedding blog bandwagon with his inspired Thirdtimeisthecharm.com

So to head any rumors off at the pass Ryan and I are not getting married.
Especially not in the current economic state. Nope, I was just too lazy to think of the connotations, and now after creation it's too late, especially after our inspired blog progress (blogress?), we had 37 hits yesterday... 37!

Take that myfabgaywedding.blogspot.com

No comments: