Monday, June 9, 2008

Tales From Work: Bringing Productivity To New Lows


I'm pretty impressed that I was able to upload a picture and you should be too...

Now that hockey season is over my fun with excluding all hockey related news on the sports board at work is over, replaced by fake hockey news beginning with this piece courtesy of the onion
http://www.theonion.com/content/news_briefs/hockey_ticket_sales

Old guys's response to seeing "Hockey Ticket Sales Tapering Off Slightly" as a headline on the board "Isn't hockey season over?" and my reply "It sure is" he gave a me a slightly confused look and then continued on with his workout...sadly nobody else has noticed.

Also how do I make those fancy links that don't show the whole address?...you know, the ones where just one or two words are highlighted and then you just click on them...I'm looking at you Brent, our blog does not yet at this moment have millions of readers worldwide, that will take at least a few weeks, possibly more if you don't include any fancy pictures and links like me.

Next time on Tales From Work, old people's response to the spice girls and other music of that nature.






1 comment:

Brent said...

I have no idea how to do anything that resembles Internet know-how.

I'm still blown away you got a picture to show up, you must teach me.

Also I'm not too fond of this layout, I want pictures of frogs and rainbows in the background, but also have no idea how to do that.

This stuff makes me feel as old as your clientele look.